Beal Vale School Uniform
- Grey school skirt or trousers or grey school shorts for the summer
- White Polo T-Shirt (Logo or plain is accepted)
- Beal Vale Logo sweatshirt or cardigan.
- White or grey socks
- Sensible black shoes. (Heeled shoes are not accepted)
- In summer, pupils may also wear a yellow/ white gingham dress.
- PE Kit
For indoor PE:
- White T-shirt (Logo or plain is accepted), Black shorts, Black pumps and a black PE drawstring Bag (Logo or plain is accepted)
For outdoor PE:
- White T-shirt (Logo or plain is accepted), Black sweatshirt, Black jogging bottoms, and trainers.
In the interest of safety, children are permitted to wear single stud earrings only. No other jewellery ie: hoop/drop earrings, necklace and bracelets and hair accessories (braids, beads, overly ornate headbands or coloured extensions). Children who have hair longer than shoulder length are required to have it tied up.
- Full Beal Vale Primary School branded indoor PE Kits are also available from Top Form at Monkhouse.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND KIT SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
This makes it much easier for us to find/return lost items. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Our school uniform is available from Topform at Monkhouse.